What would you do for your son? just a simple question, with great value We as parents need to impact our children’s heart, impact that next legacy, the new generation. The Legacy will be enjoying quality time with their children, where he would input principles, to stamp his heart so he can make the life’s run and enjoy the Legacy. He will learn to have that kind of relationship and to strengthen that relationship between father and son, so he would know that his father will always be there for him.
• To start a transformation process for a generation passionate about Jesus.
• To Strengthen the relationship between the father and their children to form men and women according to God’s heart. To mark the start of a genuine Christian, according to the love and fear for God.
• To develop trust and communication between the father and their children.
• To strengthen the identity as God’s children
• To stablish fatherhood image and the example on how to guide a son of God.
• To form good Christian habits (reading the Bible, prayer, worship, praise, and faith)
• To prepare children through Christian principles to help them through their adolescence stage of live.